Monday 20 February 2012

Testing, testing...

Testing, testing...

So, one component of my creative writing degree is called "Contextual Studies" and one part of contextual studies is an assignment requiring me to interact with something technological that impacts Writing. I have to look at how Writing is affected by technology and do stuff related to this. As I find most exercises like this extremely dull, the only way to make it into something interesting is to make it as connected to actual storytelling as possible. So, this will be a blog on which I write a serial story for the next approximately two weeks. Possibly longer if I think it's fun. Who knows what this might eventually turn into? Probably nothing.

The properly interesting bit is that I will encourage feedback, especially ideas and suggestions for the plot.

As it is highly unlikely anyone will read this unless I actually promote it, you are presumably here because I sent you an email or facebooked about it or something and you know me. Alternatively, you could be here because someone I know sent you a link. It doesn't matter very much. If you have time and are curious, have a read and send in a suggestion! All suggestions considered... seriously. Including non-serious ones!

-L C

No comments:

Post a Comment